Friday, May 6, 2011

When I'm Wrong, I'm Wrong

My friend, Libby, sent me a link to this article this morning.  I think she's right, especially considering two customers told me that the same thing happened to them.  Which means, I'm wrong.  And when you're wrong, you're wrong.  Soooo...

Dear Playstation Network,

I'm sorry I blamed your hacker for the money that was stolen from my bank account.  It turns out that it wasn't that bastard who hacked your security.  It was a different bastard entirely (I guess technically it could be the same guy, though it's unlikely--And really, why throw around even more accusations than I already have?).   Either way, techno-thieves suck, and I propose sending out an elite team of super ninjas to track them down.  And one rabid, starved panda for good measure.  I hope you'll accept my apology.  If not, I have a super sweet pop-up card that doubles as a bouquet of flowers.  Just let me know what address to send that to.

Love,
Me

P.S.  Can we please stay friends?

P.P.S.  Even though it wasn't your hacker, the security breach still put millions of users at risk so... I am rescinding my offer to send the pop-up card.   In fact, if later on I'm hit with an ugly case of identity theft, I'll probably point my finger in your direction again.  I do still want to be friends (you're kinda fun) but I'm even more paranoid than I already was about identity theft.  You understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment