Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sad Pandas

Given what had happened yesterday, I was in a pretty frazzled state of mind and a foul mood throughout the course of the day.  Luckily, I think I had a strong enough grip on myself that I was still well-behaved at work, if unfocused and a bit "off."  As much as I love my co-workers, I was glad to go home in order to sulk freely.  Haha.  While I felt better by the end of the night, I decided to do some therapeutic doodling:





 I think the title says it all...


Honestly, it did help some, haha.  I feel loads better today, though don't get me wrong; if I were to cross paths with that hacker/cyber thief in a dark alley, he'd do better to turn around and run in the other direction.

And here's a little bonus drawing for you all.  I wound up doing a companion doodle to go with the sad pandas.

To the douchey bastard who stole my money:  May a rabid and desperately starved panda stalk and maul you E. Honda style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment