Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Pity the Foos (Who aren't at the Tournament)!


We have a foosball table in our backroom at work (we're just that cool), and tomorrow night after close, we're going to have our first ever foosball tournament!  Everybody paired up to form two-person teams except those of us who aren't able to make it.  Sadly, I may not make it either as tomorrow night is the same night as my brother's engagement dinner.

Anyway, two of my managers, Megan and Tom, asked if I would come up with a graphic for them to iron onto their team T-shirts.  Tom had this image in his head of a scorched foosball table with a mushroom cloud rising from its ashes, hahaha.

Honestly, I kind of forgot about doing the graphic until a couple of days ago...but I managed to throw this together in illustrator today.  There still might not be enough time to print and iron them on the tees though (my bad...).  Eh well.  I've been assured that this won't be the only foosball tournament we have, so maybe they'll go to good use yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment