Thursday, December 27, 2012

Knuckle Down Derby Art

*Sigh*  I should be ashamed at how long it's been since I've last updated here.  Actually, I am.  But in my defense, I have since launched a separate, derby-specific art blog.  Because the vast majority of the art I've been working on has been for my roller derby league, I thought it best to keep it in a separate art blog.  I didn't want to inundate this one with it.  I'll post some of my roller derby art on this blog here and there, but there are more posters more detailed descriptions to read there. 

Go on. Have yourself a gander :)



Hopefully I'll be able to update with more stuff pretty soon.  I'll have a couple of cooking related blog entries to post as well.  I've been sitting on once since this summer, and I'm in the middle of another one right as I type this.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment